Thursday, December 14, 2006

I was right

I was right about it being a bad day. UGH! At one point I about started breaking down crying (funny, one of my hospital contacts said he felt like doing the same thing). There was lots of talk about just going home and drinking (NO, I am not drinking at this moment in time). Then there was a time when I just sat and laughed because the alternative was to cry. I think I'm just tired. That, and at 2:40pm, I realized I hadn't eaten a thing all day. Unless Diet Coke counts. So, no wonder I was a little stressed, cranky, and had a headache.

The good news is-tomorrow is Friday and I have LOTS of fun plans for the weekend. Girl's Nite Out is tomorrow night (there will be some sailing with the Captain, I'm sure). Saturday my parents will be in town to celebrate Grandpa's birthday (I know it's a surprise, but I'm almost 100% sure Grandpa doesn't read my blog) and Saturday night my friend Mike and I are going to see Uncle Jimmy's country band play. Sunday may not be so much fun as I am working at the crisis line for six hours, but that's ok! Now, if I could just get through tomorrow.......

No comments: