Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Amy kicked me out of her cubicle

Apparently, I am too hyper this morning because Amy kicked me out of her cubicle. I just don't understand it. She sent me down to Mike's cubicle, but I think I was too hyper for him too. They hate me because I'm 30 and they're not (HA! HA! They're 31!!!!). I just can't help it. KD is rarely in a bad mood these days (which is a really, really good thing for all involved). My new philosophy is-why be unhappy? It's just not fun. It only brings you and the people around you down. Now, I just need to learn how to tone down the hyperness. I blame the first-thing-in-the-morning-Diet Coke. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I better conserve some of my energy thought because I gotta work 13 hours today (5 at the crisis line). There's nothing wrong with leaving your house at 7am and not returning until 11pm, is there??????

No comments: