Tuesday, December 12, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!




Happy Birthday today to my friend Sarah. Hope you have a great day girl! Have Russ watch the kids and go get a manicure or something! :)

I'm sleepy today. Maybe it's the cloudy weather, maybe it was the 12 hour workday yesterday, I don't know, but whatever it is, I'm sleepy. At least I'm not working tonight. Maybe I'll just go home and go to bed. Doesn't that sound fun?

Tanya and I have been planning our Girls Night Out for Friday. It had to be rescheduled due to the ice storm a couple weeks back. But this week-IT IS ON! We are even gonna get dressed up and look all cute and have a good time! I soooooo cannot wait. And my precious Mikey and I are going out Saturday night. Sounds like a fun filled weekend for sure!

Well, must get back to the daily crossword puzzle now......later people! :)

No comments: