Sunday, December 17, 2006

wild weekend?

I am soooooo sleepy. Seriously, I am too old to go out drinking both Friday and Saturday nights. But at least I had fun!

Grandpa's birthday celebration was fun. Poor guy, he didn't get any cards in the mail from us (because we were surprising him at his house) and he thought we forgot his birthday! :( When he came home, there were about 20 of us hiding in the kitchen, trying to be quiet (tough with a 4 year old and a dog). Grandpa walked in his living room and said "is someone here?". Then Aunt Mary's dog, Sophia, went running into the living room and Grandpa said "I got a dog???". Well, we busted out laughing after that! I think he liked his new couch-you did a nice job fam! I was so happy to get to see my cousin Clint-I didn't know he was already in town. I hung out with the fam for a bit, then swung by my friend Mike's house and headed out to see Uncle Jimmy play. The new band sounded great! We had a great time. Did some dancing, did some drinking. Now I'm at my part time job and I am wayyy sleepy. I still have 4.5 hours to go.....

No comments: