Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I am worn out

The holidays are tiring, aren't they? Between having the flu (or whatever it was I had) and the various family gatherings, I am beat. I didn't throw up today, so I consider that a good sign. Still feel icky and tired though. HUGE THANKS to Uncle Ron and Clint for bringing that couch by tonight. I know it was quite a haul to South City from Wentzville. I appreciate it much-love you guys! I now have Grandpa's old couch in my close-to-empty living room. It matches the plaid couch real well, let me tell ya. Ugh, my apartment is a mess, I still haven't unpacked. But all I want to do is take a shower and go to bed. Is that wrong at 8:50pm? I don't think it is....Maybe I'll have more energy tomorrow.

Had a good dinner tonight with mom and dad, Red and Jon and Jon's parents (thanks mom and dad!). And I got to see my niece Chloe, always a good time.

Mommy-I love you. I know your surgery tomorrow will be fine. Please be a good patient and don't curse at any of the nurses, ok? Get your script for your pain meds filled and get yourself home. Remember, I'll come home this weekend if you need the help! Dad-may the force be with you. She's a tough patient! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Boxing Day!!!!

KD said...

I didn't forget RP!