Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Either I'm having my first psychotic break, or I need to start getting some more sleep....

Seriously, I think I am hallucinating things. Today, in the parking lot at work, I thought I saw a cat. Turns out, it was a pile of snow. Then, at the crisis line tonight, I was on the elevator, and part of the wall was coming off (scary, I know, it was some sort of padding that was coming off) and I kept thinking there was a person standing next to me when it was really just the peeling wall. Then, driving home tonight, I thought I saw a shooting star which turned out to be a light reflection off my window. Then I really did see a cat. A tail-less one at that. Yes, I think I am finally losing my mind. I know, some may think I lost it a long time ago, and you may be right about that. All I know now is that it's 11pm and I am still wide awake. And I don't have cable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for a long time ago

KD said...

HEY-there is no voting! This is not a poll people! Anyway, I may be psychotic, but I'm fun. No one can deny it.... :)