Thursday, December 21, 2006

KD can't talk...QUICK! Someone mark this date down!

Yea, KD is quiet today. The effort it takes to talk is just too much for me today. My supervisor is concerned that I may have strep throat, so I will be going to my doctor this afternoon. That's what happens when you work for a bunch of nurses.....I am still extremely tired and really just want to sleep. I am supposed to go to my part time job tonight. I told them that if my doctor pronounces me not contagious, I am working. Hey, I got bills to pay! So what if I can't talk, and my part time job is, uh....talking on the crisis line....details, people, details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luckily I had "December 2006" in the "When will Kerri finally shut up" pool that we organized back in 1996

KD said...

OMG, you totally won! Congrats! What was the prize?