Sunday, December 03, 2006

Yep, girl's still got it!

Uh....yea....Erin and I had some fun last night (gotta be a fun night when you don't get home until after 5:00am!). I'll spare you most of the details, but let's just start calling me Demi Moore, ok? Yes, that's right, good ol' KD got hit on by a 22 year old! NIIIIIIICE, huh? It was so very weird to be even talking to another guy, I was kinda freaked out by it, but managed to live through it. The guy has already called me today-which totally freaked me out. I don't plan on calling him back (really not trying to be bitchy, I swear). I'm just clearly not ready to be back in the dating scene quite yet. But I've now made progress.....Me, Erin and Captain Morgan were really good friends last night. It was just good to be out and talking to people and having fun. Of course, now I am sleep deprived and tired and am currently at work at the crisis line. Only four more hours to go....Luckily, I'm not working at my full time job Monday or Tuesday (due to some "use it or lose it" time off days left), so I will get plenty of rest....and clean my apartment....and do laundry.

In fun news, my friend Canada called me today! We are now officially playing phone tag. Canada-it was just so nice to hear your voice! I can't wait to talk to you so you can make fun of my hick accent! You know I won't make fun of you-I'm a sucker for a Canadian accent! :)

Well, back to work. Later all.

Luv,
Demi

No comments: