Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I just can't do it

Everyone is REALLY hyper today at work. I want to be hyper, I'm in a good mood, I just can't do it. I don't feel good. And I'm gonna be a big whiny baby about it. Mike is singing Christmas carols, Amy's Ritalin hasn't kicked in yet and everyone has been eating cookies since 8:00 this morning (today was my teams cookie exchange. As the team Scrooge, I refused to participate. I have two reasons for this: 1. I don't bake, and 2. I really don't need six dozen cookies for my fat ass). After work we are all going to dinner together on the company. My fat ass doesn't turn down free food. That's crazy talk. I will have to cut my dinner short, however, because I also have book club tonight. Our annual Christmas book club. We always do a gift exchange as well as a white elephant gift exchange (you find some random crap around your house and re-gift it). A very lucky girl will be getting my white elephant gift-it ROCKS!

MTinni2-the answer to your question is YES, I'll be your regular drinking buddy! We do have some fun when we go out, don't we?.....I can't believe our supervisor thinks one of us may end up in jail. I have suggested passing around a jar to collect money for our Bail Fund. Whaddya think?

No comments: