Tuesday, March 27, 2007

yet some more rambling about American Idol...

Here is tonight's breakdown:

1. LaKesha-LOVE me some LaKesha, y'all! She made me wanna get up and dance in my living room (I didn't, by the way).
2. Chris S.-Ewwww...that was a big ol' mess. It's really hard to sing like Sting...didn't really dig it, but I still love Chris-still think he's good, but he may be on the chopping block tonight.
3. Gina-Wow! She was great tonight, great song and she totally nailed it. She saved herself from the bottom three tonight.
4. Sanjaya-WTF was up with his hair? And WTF was up with the random No Doubt song? Shay Shay freaks me out....and not in a good way.
5. Haley-Is it karaoke night and no one told me? That's what she sounded like....can you say "chopping block"?
6. Phil-I think Phil was awesome tonight. He actually pulled off Sting. Loved it!
7. Melinda-She kicks so much ass it isn't even funny. She's amazing. She made me wanna dance in my living room too.....but I didn't.
8. Blake-Could he be any more adorable? I think not. I loved his version of "Love Song", I still have it in my head. The judges are right-he's the best of the guys.
9. Jordin-Loved it! It was more age appropriate for her. She's cute and is a great singer. She is more of a "pop" singer than Melinda and LaKesha are.
10.Chris R-I thought he was pretty good. Not my favorite, but pretty good. "Don't Speak" is a great song.

Tonights worst girl? Probably Haley-she's just not as good as the other gals. Worst guy? It would have to be Shay Shay. But we all know he won't get voted off, so my guess is the bottom three will be Haley, Chris S. and Shay Shay. It's possible Chris R. will be in the bottom three as well. We shall see tomorrow night!!!!

No comments: