Sunday, March 25, 2007

Whose Fantasy Baseball team is gonna kick some ass?

Uh......that would be mine, thank you very much. I got Albert Pujols and Scott Rolen. How do you like dem apples????? My league did the autodraft, not sure why, so you have no control over who you get. Well, my autodraft seems to have gone well. I also have Miguel Tejada, Manny Ramirez, Rafael Furcal, Jason Schmidt and John Smoltz. Plus a bunch of other dudes I've never heard of, so I'm not sure if they are good or not. I didn't get any of my beloved Cubbies. I see my girl Hallie got my boy Alfonso Soriano....perhaps a trade shall be in order. I am good about following fantasy baseball for the first few weeks, then I kinda slack off, I can't help it! I need to get on the ball and order my DishNetwork. They have a package where you can get Commcast Chicago-HELLO! All my Cubbies games! Totally worth it. I am so excited for the baseball season-it starts soon! April 1 and 2. Can't wait baby! GO CUBS! And go my team-Shake and Bake. Know what that's from? You Talladega Nights fans know......... :)

P.S. Red and Jon-have fun in Vegas. Remember your mission-one of you is to get a picture of yourself with an Elvis impersonator. Don't come back until this happens. Got it?

No comments: