Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm gonna be nice

There is so much I could say about the whole Tony LaRussa DUI thing, but I won't. Despite not being a Cards fan, I do respect the man. However, I know everyone is quick to defend him because he seems to be a stand up guy, but, reports I've heard indicate he was at a stoplight-passed out. That would certainly indicate a fairly high level of intoxication. That's all I'm saying.

On to more exciting celebrity news, what is up with Stephanie being ousted from Idol? I certainly think the voters probably made the wrong call on this one. Granted, I don't think she would have won, so perhaps it was best to have her leave sooner rather than later, but there are at least three or four other contestants still on the show that are not as good as she is (Shay Shay comes to mind......). I love that show. I cannot tell a lie. And now that Andy at work has informed me of www.dialidol.com, I am all over trying to predict who is gonna be booted.

Ok, so I think my neck may be on the road to recovery. I am cautiously optimistic at this point. I woke up this morning and have a bit more mobility. It still hurts, along with my ear, but definitely better than yesterday. My co-worker Sherill gave me some of this spray that she got from her chiropractor, it's kinda numbing, but it feels pretty good. I'm debating calling my doctor at this point since it seems to be getting better. I'll decide by lunch if I'm gonna call or not. I have no idea where my health insurance card is, which may be a problem. Think since I work for the company, I can just walk over to the medical side and say "hey, I need a new copy of my card?". Probably not......

So, I'm finally getting my taxes done tonight. I tried to get them done last week, had all my ducks in a row (or so I thought), got to the place and the lady was like "we need your social security card". Ok, granted, I probably should carry it with me, but I don't. So, I wasn't able to do my taxes because of that one minor technicality and had to reschedule for tonight. Here's hopin' Uncle Sam is kind to me.....

2 comments:

Broker said...

There are these new kinds of doctors called chiropractors . . . they can fix your neck. GO already. You'll feel better in a jiffy!

KD said...

I know, I know, I've just been putting it off hoping it would get better on it's own. I hate going to the doctor! And I'm pretty sure my PCP thinks I'm nuts. Which may, or may not be true....