Tuesday, March 20, 2007

this week's American Idol commentary-by Kerri M. Davidson

Not that anyone cares about my opinion, but here is what I thought of tonight's American Idol:

1. Haley-I originally wasn't a fan, but I liked her tonight. She was sassy, and I always like sassy. I thought she sang pretty well.

2. Chris R.-I haven't been a big fan of his but LOVED him tonight! He was dead on. Probably my favorite guy performance.

3. Stephanie-didn't do so hot tonight-the judges agreed. She was just kinda blah.

4. Blake-LOVE him and his plaid pants!!!! He was awesome. Mikey-your boy is back!!!! Blake is definitely my favorite guy overall. Who's your daddy, indeed!

5. LaKesha-it wasn't her best tonight, but she is still awesome and will be top 5 easily.

6. Phil-yea, Phil may be going home tomorrow. It was ok, but was kinda weird.

7. Jordin was A-MA-ZING. Absolutely my favorite of the night. Never heard the song before, but she was awesome.

8. Sanjaya-Oh my, LOVED myself some Shay Shay tonight! Wow! Where the hell did that come from? I could have done without the crying little girl though....

9. Gina-ok, I didn't think she was as bad as the judges said she was. I think she was better than Stephanie, but still didn't sing as good as I have heard her before.

10.Chris S-I loved him tonight! I thought he was great, and besides, he is way funny!

11.Melinda-she is just awesome. Can't even say a bad thing about her!

Two best performances? I'd say Jordin and Melinda. Best guy was probably Chris R. The two worst performances? Probably Phil and Stephanie. Everyone else just did so much better than last week, it was overall a much, much better show! I still can't believe little Shay Shay.....and, seriously, what was up with that crying little girl????? Can anyone say "Depakote". Thanks, I knew you could.....

No comments: