Monday, March 26, 2007

ok, I'm just sayin'....

Been doing a little internet searching this morning (yes, I am working hard), and most all of the MLB 2007 predictions I have seen predict that the Cubbies, yes, the CUBBIES, will win the NL Central. I'm just reporting the news people, calm down! Of course, you know how it is, on paper this sounds about right. We'll see how they really play come next week. It gives me renewed optimism, however, so again, don't kill my delusional dream, ok? As the future wife of Aramis Ramirez, I can tell you that I am gonna be hardcore this year. I kinda slacked in my loyalty last year, but fear not, KD the Super Fan is back!!!! I'm gonna have my super cute Cubs hat on every day (ok, maybe not, but I will carry it in my car every day for any and all hair emergencies). Can y'all tell I'm excited about the season! OH-I forgot, Cards fans-I'll have you know that my love for Mark Mulder helped my team get a question right at trivia night. Of course KD knew that the Cards got him from Oakland. I LOVE myself some Mark Mulder, and will be tuning in to quite a few Cards games this season as well.......Eric, I MUST get up to Chicago. You, me, Wrigley Field? Sounds like a good combo to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more thing before I go. I have to tell you that I am LOVING my Toby Keith's Greatest Hits CD (volume II). It is so good. Has my favorite song of his "I Wanna Talk About Me". LOVE IT!

No comments: