Sunday, March 18, 2007

Where am I?

Ugh. 4:14am is when I got home this morning. I am toooooo damn old for that! Now, don't get me wrong, I had a great night, it was just really, really long. So, St. Pat's was a good time! How was yours? The night started with our Trivia Night. My God, we had so much alcohol with us-my friend Carrie made a huge freakin' tub of her famous sangria-dyed green of course. It was the envy of all the tables. And we were pretty tipsy by like 8pm (never a good sign). Carrie decided somewhere along the way that she wanted to go kiss drag queens (not real sure where this came from...). As for our performance at Trivia Night? We got 71 of 90 questions right, thank you very much! The questions were hard though! I think we ended up coming in like 8th out of 35 teams-not too shabby! After Trivia Night, we went to Big Daddy's in Soulard because us girls decided we wanted to dance. And dance we did! I danced with a cute boy (Rick? Mike? I don't remember his name....I'm bad, I know) and Carrie kept trying to get us to kiss each other (she had some sort of obsession with kissing last night, I guess!). Did I end up kissing him? Well....I'm not tellin'!!!! :) After Big Daddy's we decided to go to The Complex. Carrie's dream of kissing a drag queen was closer and closer to coming true. There were sooooo many cute boys there....too bad they are all gay! :) Mikey-wish you had been there, there was some EYE CANDY goin on!!!! I tried to text you, but it wouldn't go through for some reason...speaking of texting, I think I have given up on Text Boy. I was irritated when he called me at 9:45pm on a friday night to go out (Uh....no), then I decided to give him one more chance, he wanted to hang out last night but I told him I had plans with my friends but that he could meet up with us. He told me to text him when I knew where we were going, so I did. His response? "I'm just gonna stay home". Ok, we're done Text Boy. We're done. What is wrong with men????? Wait, don't answer that.......ok, so that one was a bust. It's ok. At least I put myself out there, right? Newsflash single, straight boys-KD's on the prowl. But if you try to pull any kind of crap whatsoever, KD ain't having it. KD is in full-on biatch mode. Consider yourselves warned!!! (don't you love it when I try to act all hardcore? Did I pull it off? No? Ok.)

Well, I'm off to do some fun domestic things like laundry. Wish me luck. It's a long trip to the basement.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ker~

All I have to say is Green sangria is evil. Blech.

Next week's trivia night will be starbucks for me, thank you very much?! ha ha

Hey, I never did kiss a drag queen, did I?! Boo Hiss!! I think that my feet hurt too badly!!

But I DID sucessfully find Erin's lost gum in my car this morning. Luckily it wasn't embedded in the upolstery?! Yay!! ha ha

We are ALLLLLLLL way to old for this. Now it's back to the couch... I have had like the most unproductive day of my life.

But we had fun!!! ;-)

KD said...

hell yea we had fun! Speaking of unproductive, the most exciting thing I did today was drive to McDonald's. And I swear that stellar back massage from BB has left me paralyzed from the neck down.....

Heidi said...

Who is giving out back massages? If I was a rich girl...I would totally splurge on one of those pregnancy massages....ouch! says my back..... :)