Saturday, March 03, 2007

is it morning already?

Yikes, I think I'm too old to be getting to bed at 3am....I still wake up at my normal time in the morning...not good. So, today is packing day. For my trip. I am so unorganized, I've had to make myself a list so I don't forget anything. I have to remember, it's gonna be 80 degrees where I'm going, so this affects what I pack...I found the ear buds to my iPod, thank God. When you are flying to Phoenix via Dallas, you know you are in for a long day. We leave St. Louis at 11:40am and won't be in Phoenix until around 5:00pm-Mountain time. Looooong day. So, I've got my iPod, a couple of books, some magazines and my prescription strength drammamine...I'm ready! Erin, got your Cubs stuff ready? I pulled all mine out, I'm ready to roll! I seriously don't know how or what to pack. Right now, there are about 300 articles of clothing on my bed. How many suitcases does the FAA let you bring???????

No comments: