Friday, March 30, 2007

I am out of control, somebody stop me

Kids, don't try this at home. I'm serious. You could get hurt. So, I have had an OUT OF CONTROL friday night, y'all. Check it-I got my hair cut, went to Wal-Mart (to purchase toothpaste, a new alarm clock and People magazine-in no particular order), came back to my apartment and had my jammies on by 8:00. Mikey and I toyed with the idea of going out-I was on the fence about it, neither one of us are rollin' in the dough right now (I HATE non-pay weeks!), so a Bridget Jones Friday Night At Home it is!

Ok, so get this. Text Boy had the nerve (I really wanted to say "balls", but this is a family show) to text me today asking what I was doing tonight. This is after he cancelled our date yesterday because he "was sick" (to be fair, I cancelled our date on Sunday....oops!). So, how did I respond to tonight's message? I told him I had a date. I think that will be the last time I hear from him. I am so completely over it, it isn't even funny.

I feel like Britney Spears with all this out of control behavior. Quick-someone call Promises of Malibu and see if they have a bed for me. Someone needs rehab ASAP.

If you're picking up on any sarcasm that's good....because I'm laying it on pretty darn thick!

This has been yet another crazy rant from a completely insane (but fun) silly girl

No comments: