Tuesday, March 20, 2007

OMG, I love Amy Henson

Amy called me this morning at like 7:30am, all in a panic, concerned that I was dead. I assurred her I was, in fact, NOT dead. She apparently had some crazy dream that I didn't wake up for work today and it was later discovered that it was because I was dead. Poor Aim! I know it is a horrifying thought to think of the great KD being dead....(enter sarcastic comment here). I was then concerned that perhaps she had just jinxed my commute to work, so I drove with extra caution. I am happy to report I am still not dead (in case you were wondering). I believe her dream stemmed from the fact that she gave me a muscle relaxer to take for my stiff neck (I know, I know, you are not supposed to take meds from others, but I was desperate people-DESPERATE I tell you!). The muscle relaxer helped me sleep, alright, but my neck is still stiff. I feel like such an old lady. So, people, if you come up behind me, I am not trying to be rude, I swear-I really can't turn around. At least not well. Thanks for playin'.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on not being dead!!!!

You've really accomplished something there.

KD said...

thank you, thank you very much. i couldn't have done it without your help. so, thank you, rp.

Anonymous said...

Glad to help. It's kind of a calling for me . . . you know, helping people not be dead.

KD said...

yes, and your gifts are greatly appreciated. i personally do not know what i would do without you. i'd probably be dead.

Anonymous said...

That's probably true. I'm just that good at it.

KD said...

canada-if i could only be half as awesome as you are, i'd be doing ok. its only a dream at this point, however. a silly, unattainable dream.

Anonymous said...

I must admit, I do set an unattainably high standard. Guilty as charged.

KD said...

it's true-you do. i can't believe i am the first one to figure this out......

in other news-i came across uriah's myspace page the other day!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Check it out, I made his slideshow . . . although I have to admit that I am a little confused as to why it pans down to our crotches at the end???

KD said...

ah yes, i did so love the crotch shot...oh wait, was that out loud??? canada, you so need a myspace page. did you see cabin boys? and sean's? you can link to mine from uriah's and i have links to theirs. i have succumbed to the peer pressure that is myspace. it has me in it's web....

Anonymous said...

I don't want to get a Myspace page . . . then all my babies' mamas would find out about the other ones and all H-E-Double Hockeysticks would break out. I hadn't see Cabin Boy's (until you mentioned it), and I tried to check out yours but apparently it is Private. What a snob.

KD said...

i know, i know. i had to make it private because otherwise you get like 30 people a day posting on it-people you don't know, and it just gets annoying. i can fix it so u can see cabin boys. you gotta see all his tats!!! he's got a ton of them now!

Broker said...

I'm just glad to know that Amy Henson is alive. :))

KD said...

yes, Henson is alive and well! she looks great too-been doing Weight Watchers.