Tuesday, March 27, 2007

what's going on today?

Hey party people, what's up? First of all, I have to say that my friend Erin's supervisor is insane. Second, dude, what was up with the crisis line last night? I got the call that you hate to get-lady is suicidal, refused to give her name, is calling on a blocked line that I can't trace, has a plan and means to do it. Not fun if you are the counselor taking that call. My hunch is that she was just completely personality disordered and looking for attention. The hard part is-I'll never know. I really hate calls like that. Of course, my supervisor told me I did a good job, but I still hate calls without resolution like that. Hate it.

Anyway, what else is new? It's American Idol night. LOVE IT! Cubs opening day is only 6 days away. LOVE IT. And I want to give a shout out to my Mikey Poo-just because (see biatch, you got mentioned again, so HUSH!!!!!). Is it wrong that I am already ready for the weekend? Not that I have big plans, mind you, I just like having time off since it is such a rarity for me. Saturday is the only day I have off. I may just lay low this weekend unless anyone out there wants to do something. Call me, email me, text me, whatever!!!!

I am ashamed to admit that I am loving MySpace. I know, I know. I used to hate it soooo much. But I have reconnected with so many old friends from high school (grade school even!) and college. One, my friend Sara, I have known since kindergarten. And my friend Brandon from high school (and college), and my friend Brian, and Jim who is from good ol' Northwood R-4 as well. I love it. Having so much fun. It's like crack.

Ok, well, I gotta go do some actual work now. Later.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can help me do yard work this weekend. it'll be fun. i bet your allergies would love you for that.

KD said...

OMG, I LOVE yardwork! I really will help ya Ern! I'll just take a Benadryl beforehand (yea, like I'll be real productive then!). What kind of yardwork we gonna do? I love to landscape.....

Anonymous said...

If you love yard work you are more than welcome to help in my yard too. Trim trees, mow the grass, redo the deck . . . I'll see you this weekend.

KD said...

Ok, Canada, I'll make ya a deal. You pay for my plane ticket and I'll see ya in BC on Sat morning.....I paint too. Oh yea, and have the Molsen waiting....

Anonymous said...

You don't need to fly, just head North, and take a left on the TransCanada Highway. Left on 160th, Right on 96th Ave, Left on 137th and it's the house with the stop sign in the front yard.

Anonymous said...

oops . . . that's RIGHT on 137th

KD said...

riiiiiight......so if i leave now, i should be there by saturday, no problem!!!!!! of course, i don't have a passport and i hear they are requiring that now to get into the friendly country of Canada....

Anonymous said...

You only need a passport if you are flying into the US of A. Us Canadians are far less strict about that kinda stuff. So you see, you HAVE to drive up here. Even if I bought you a flight up here, you wouldn't be allowed back into your country and would be stuck here in Canada.

See you Saturday!!!

KD said...

Why can't I just stay there with you and Brother Canada? We could drink Molson, listen to the juke box. It will be good times had by all! You got mentally ill people in Canada, right? I can find a job easily....

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding??? You wouldn't even have to look outside of my family for a client base.

I'll clear out the guest room.

KD said...

SWEET! Will you teach me Canadian? I can speak it a bit, but I'm not fluent...thanks. The Steve Yzerman poster is going in my room!