Thursday, March 15, 2007

WHY is Shay Shay still on the show???

Seriously-listen up teenage girls. HE ISN'T THAT CUTE. Stop voting for him. He is the worst singer on American Idol and should not be there. Granted, Brandon needed to go, but it is clear that the only reason Sanjaya is still there is because the little teeny boppers are voting for him. STOP. That is my rant for the day.

Ugh, I am soooooooooo sleepy today. After getting home from work last night around 10:45pm (driving in what I swear was a flash flood-geez!), I realized I hadn't eaten dinner, so I grabbed a little something so my tummy wouldn't growl in my sleep (thank God for those 100 calorie packs!!!), then I tried to go to bed, but COULDN'T SLEEP!. I hate that. The alarm went off WAY too soon this morning and I awoke to a gray, icky day. And it's cold again. No kind of fun. At least I have my book club tonight and the weekend is fast approaching.

Does everyone have big exciting St. Patty's Day plans? Gonna drink some green beer? I will actually be drinking some green sangria, courtesy of my girl Carrie. We are doing a trivia night with, of course, a green theme. We are all wearing t-shirts that have a big shamrock on them that says "Feelin' Lucky". Nice, huh? We are dorks, I know.......Uncle Jimmy's country band is playing Saturday nite, not sure if I'll make it out there or not, I'd love to, but you never can tell how out of control Trivia Night is gonna be! :) :) :)

No comments: