Wednesday, March 28, 2007

drinks are on me!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, you will never guess how much money I am getting back from the state of Missouri for my tax refund........wait for it..............wait for it............................I, Kerri M. Davidson, am getting back SEVEN DOLLARS!!! Woo hoo! Let's party! I know you're jealous.....

I have no idea why I am so hyperactive today. I've been in a good mood since I woke up. Probably because I am able to sleep again now that my neck isn't hurting. That, and I purchased a new fan for my room. The noise puts me right to sleep-I love it! I do have one rant. And that is-UBH is denying me Diet Coke and I'm having none of it. Our Coke machine has been out of Diet Coke for over a week now, and quite frankly, that is unacceptable. How do they expect me to function and perform at my best if I am caffeine deprived? Today I had to go all the way down to the cafeteria on the first floor to get my much needed caffeine (granted I took the elevator, but still....). I'm writing my congressman......

No comments: