Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A public apology to my people-there will be no blogging until next week....please don't cry

Ok, thanks to Mike I have "What Goes Around, Comes Around" in my head.....thanks a lot Mikey Poo!

So, Erin and I leave in the morning for Phoenix, I am so excited! Erin's boss, Reggie, is calling us Thelma and Louise. He says I have to be Thelma because she's the ditzy one.....wait........what???? Am I ditzy? Don't answer that.......I told him that if we pick up Brad Pitt we ain't comin' back!!!!

Can I tell you how stressed I was about packing for a different climate? I had to bring out the big suitcase because I just couldn't narrow down the number of shoes I wanted to take. I NEED THEM PEOPLE! So, I repacked last night. I hope I have everything. Guess we'll see.

So, I'm working a few hours at the crisis line tonight. One las shift before I leave for a week.

Brace yourselves-there will be no blogging until I get back next week. I know you'll miss it. But I'm sure I'll have plenty of fun stories when I get back! Erin and I out on the prowl in a strange city??? Yep.........I'll have stories!

No comments: