Thursday, March 15, 2007

ok, so far today...

I've been told a million times how cute my shoes are. It's true, I can't lie, they are pretty darn cute. I was also told by one of my reviewers that he hates me. This is the same guy that also called me the Evil Managed Care Wench. We get along great, I swear. I also got an email from my grandpa (yes, grandpa is hip and happenin' and has email. He ROCKS!) warning me about the dangers of plastic in the microwave when cooking things. Thanks for the tip, grandpa. If I can't use plastic in the mircrowave and I don't cook, I guess my only alternative is to starve to death. Or eat at McDonald's everyday (SO not an option). I am so way sleepy today, but in a good mood. I can't wait to get home though, and will probably leave work in the next 45 minutes or so. All my work is done for the day because I rock. Book Club is tonight at 6. My friend Mike asked if this was the same book club I'm in that doesn't actually read books. It is indeed one in the same, however, we actually did read a book-or was that for last month? I don't know. But we have read exactly 1 book in the last, oh, two years or so.....big deal! I am hosting tonight which can only mean one thing-I must rush home and finish straightening up the apartment. Got to at least make it presentable. We are having Mom's Deli for dinner. Have you St. Louisans been there? It is right down the street from me but I have never gone. I hear it's great. We shall see. Man, I am totally rambling today. What's up with that? Let's see, what else can I talk about? I already mentioned Mike at least once (he checks daily to see if he's been mentioned......), I've talked about my day (which really hasn't been that exciting). Ok, I guess I'm done now. Thanks for reading. Suckers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence . . .

I'm wearing my cute shoes today too!!!!

KD said...

Oh Canada-you're cute even w/out your cute shoes! :)(were you wearing the wedges again? Those are hot...)