Saturday, March 17, 2007

this is some b.s.


Ok, last Saturday, I was in a place where it was 85 degrees and sunny. Today? It's freakin' SNOWING! WTF? I got real scared driving down McCausland this afternoon-had to dodge the parade floats with giant leprechauns on them....scary! Happy St. Patricks Day everyone! Are you wearing your green? I have on a pin that says "I'm not Irish, but kiss me anyway". Think that'll get me some action???? Aunt Mary pointed out that, actually, I am Irish. I know I am, but the pin is funny. Tonight my peeps and I are going to Trivia Night. The kind of Trivia Night where you can drink. Carrie is making green sangria. I've got some Miller Lite just in case it's scary. We're all wearing matching green t-shirts that say "feelin' lucky" on them. Yea, we're dorks, but we have fun! I had a good lunch with the aunts and cousins today-next month's "lunch" is gonna be extra fun-we are having a baby shower for Jessica. Yay! Red and Jon-hope you had fun running in the snow this morning! :O

No comments: