Monday, March 19, 2007

OMG, I'm dying

A bit melodramatic, I know, but I'm telling you-I'M IN PAIN. I have a stiff neck. It hurts!!! I can't turn my head at all. I'm not sure what I did to cause such things....I don't like it, so now I'm gonna be a big, whiny baby until it gets better. Any treatment suggestions?

And in the Leave It to KD category, I discovered I have a bruise on the TOP of my foot. Who does that? Besides me? I really, truly am my own worst enemy and really shouldn't be allowed to leave the house. At least, not without a padded suit on. Or, at the very least, a helmet.

I am so sad-my Mikey Poo isn't at work today. Who am I gonna talk to? Who is gonna make me laugh? Who is gonna entertain me with their stories from the weekend? Who, I ask? I am not happy about this situation at all. Mikey-next time you will clear it with me before calling in-do you hear me mister????????

2 comments:

Broker said...

If memory serves, those bruises that magically appear after a night (or day) of heavy drinking are referred to as either party fouls or drunk bumps . . . you choose. :)

KD said...

I think the bruise was there Saturday before the drinking began....even sadder, huh?