Monday, March 05, 2007

skinny jeans makes a girl happy

OMG, we are swamped at work today. But it's ok-I'm feeling good. I got my skinny jeans back on today. All is right with the world when I fit into my skinny jeans. All that Slim Fast is paying off, I guess! That and my new obsession with stomach crunches. I really have become obsessed. I have to do them everyday, no matter what. I'm starting to get results, which motivates me further. Looks like good timing since I will probably be in a swimsuit this week-did you see the temps for Phoenix? We're talking in the 90's people! That's hot (literally). Erin-we are going to that cave fo' sho (60 degrees year round, dontcha know...).

I talked to my friend Eric last night on the phone for the first time in over a year. Yes, I was a horrible friend and I have since apologized to him, but it doesn't make it right. Anyway, we chatted for like an hour and a half last night, it was just like old times. Along with Robyn, Lizzard and Stormy, Eric is one of my oldest friends-goin all the way back to 9th grade (that was roughly SEVENTEEN years ago, if you're counting.....holy crap). It was really good to talk to him again and reconnect. I am trying to get back to the way things were pre-November of 2005. Talking with old friends, going to Spring Training-that is stuff KD used to do and is now doing again. KD is in a really good place right now, in case you cared. I mean, after all, I still fit into my skinny jeans. How could life get any better than that?

1 comment:

KD said...

oh, I got on Eric's myspace page-that's how I reconnected w/him!!!! I must plan my Kansas City trip soon! Maybe a long weekend????? I need to go visit all my hospitals-Two Rivers, Crittenton, Marillac....and see you of course!!!!