Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sweatin' to the Foo

Who knew that "Everlong" by the Foo Fighters was such a good song to workout to? Certainly not me, but today I discovered indeed it is a good song to workout to. In fact, I re-played it three times. I was SUPER PUMPED! :) Gotta love a good workout....especially when its OVER! :)

So, it's been a pretty good day thus far. Must tell you a story. Michael, I'm sorry, but the story must be told. It's not my fault, it's just the way it is. Ok, so last night, I was walking out the door, on my way to meet up with Mike, when my phone rings. It's Mike. Here's how the conversation went:

Mike: "Ker Bear? Uh...I just looked at our tickets and they are for tomorrow night, not tonight".
Me: (in the midst of laughing) "Mike, you are retarded".

That was pretty much it. Poor Mikey, luckily I have a sense of humor about these things, and since I was tired anyway, I turned right around and put on my jammie pants and called it a night. I love you Mikey! :)

So, I now have plans for tonight. Woo hoo! I am SUCH a party animal! I'm meeting Mikey in about an hour (at least I think, perhaps I should have been the one in charge of the tickets....). I had a good Girls Lunch with Aunt Jan, Aunt Diane and Jackie, Aunt Paula and Chelsea and Aunt Mary and Rachel (and her friend). There was lots of laughter (as usual) and lots of carb eating (those rolls were to die for!). I love those people! After that I ran a couple of errands, worked out (a whole hour!) and now here I am. I tried to call home but apparently my mother is working out (must be feeling better since the shingles and the whole two week Vicodin binge she was on). Perhaps I'll jump in the shower. That would probably be a good idea, huh?

No comments: