Thursday, February 07, 2008

Just 'a singin' the Psalms.......

I'm baaaaaaaaack! After feeling like I was in a fog all week, I woke up today wide awake and am already hyper (it's only 8:00am). Yes, I'm back to being me!!!! Guess going to bed at 9:00pm all week finally helped (that, and not having a hottie Canadian around to distract me.....) :)

So, I went to Ash Wednesday services last night and hung out with Grandpa and Millie. I must have been in a good mood because I was laughing and giggling with Millie like we were BFF's (which doesn't happen-ever). Canada, imagine my surprise when I noticed that we would be singing Psalm 103.....voice of an angel? You betcha! And you know what? It was one of those long ones, not the one little paragraph jobs I prefer......It was a good service, Grandpa wanted me to come back to his house afterwards, I just kinda looked at him and informed him it was almost my bedtime....I promised I'd try to come to church on Sunday (that is if I'm not too hung over from my birthday festivities the night before).

What am I gonna do with all this pent up energy today? I mean, I have to work twelve hours, so I'm gonna have to find a way to channel my energy in a positive way...right? Hmmm.....perhaps I'll sing a psalm or two.....

No comments: