Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I finished my TPS report!

Due to my anal nature, I finished my TPS report today. Take that, TPS report, I am sooooo over you!

We are now spending the afternoon discussing American Idol, Big Brother and the AKC Dog show (yes, several of us watched it. That cute little beagle from Belleville won!). I am soooooo over the little crying homeless kid on American Idol.....kid, make up with your parents and GO HOME! Stop living in your car! And WHY does he have a British accent? He's from Kentucky (or somewhere like that). Dude, WTF? I don't remember people's names on American Idol quite yet, but am digging that cute little 16 year old boy and the Australian dude. And the rock dude. It's all about the dudes, apparently.

Mike and I decided that we should all make valentines tomorrow for VD. I'm bringing the red construction paper and Mike is bringing the doilies....that sounds about right, doesn't it?

2 comments:

kristy said...

omg, I thought the same thing about the 'living in my car' kid too. GO HOME and make up with your parents!! And stop your damn crying! Early favorite--Australian guy and that cutie 16 year old. Most of the girls have already had record deals, so I'm totally cheering on those 2 guys.

KD said...

Those are my early faves too! I hear the homeless kid got sent packin....