Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am 100% over this Missouri weather!

Ugh, stop snowing! I am soooooo over it! It has been cold, rainy, snowy, sleety for like 2-3 weeks now. I have never been more ready to head to Phoenix than I am right now (less than two weeks-YAY!). So, it is snowing yet again today, no accumulation expected, mind you, just yuckiness. OVER IT! I'm also over today being so busy. Tuesdays are supposed to be one of our slow days people! Knock it off already! Geez!

At least it's American Idol night. Something to look forward to. Yes, my life is that sad. DT-hope Pork Chop Tuesday is going well for you. I'm sure it was better than my Weight Watchers frozen meal...blah. :)

I stopped wearing that hideous black brace thingy today. I think it was doing more harm than good. My poor ankle is definitely less swollen and the bruising is now a greenish-purplish shade. It's very pretty. I think I am on the road to recovery. Hope my room with the padded walls gets here soon though because there is no telling when my klutziness may strike again. It's very unpredictable like that...

So, Erin and I purchased one of the Pujols 5 packs yesterday. It is a package of five games at Busch Stadium...we picked the one we did because three of the five games are against THE CUBS!!!! YAY!!! Because I SO love wearing my Cubbie blue at Busch Stadium.... :)

Ok, must get back to work if I wanna get out of here at a decent time tonight. Au revoir!

No comments: