Monday, February 25, 2008

I did it again

I swear to God, I need a helmet. And a padded suit. And probably padded walls as well. Why am I such a freakin' klutz? I wasn't that bad as a kid, I swear. No, the older I get, the more of a hazard to myself I become. My mom says I get it from her. I'm kinda getting tired of it. My latest injury? Well...see for yourself...Look at that bruise! Isn't that HOT? And look how fat my foot is. Now look at the contraption I have to wear for the next week:Uh....not digging it at all. The good news is, my ankle is not broken (much to the surprise of the urgent care doctor), but it is (obviously) bruised and sprained. Anyone have the number to that group home? Oh and by the way, you may be asking how I did this. Yep....I fell down my stairs. No, not all of them, just a couple. And, yes, I was sober.

Other than that little mishap, I had a pretty good weekend. I went to the movies with Erin on Friday night and saw Jumper. Not the greatest movie on Earth, but not bad either (and DT, I DID TOO stay awake!). Saturday I got my hair did (LOVE IT!) and ran some errands then proceeded to talk to my hottie Canadian on the phone for a couple of hours (all the while getting ready to go out-I am the queen of multitasking!). Once Tanya arrived at my apartment, we headed over to Alex P Keaton's house (in the GHETTO, but very cute house), where he had assembled a bit of a mini-party. We hung out there for a bit then headed out to Mike Shannon's for this charity thing, we saw Dr. Zhevegas play-it had been years since I'd seen them-they're still good! I got my picture taken with the lead singer, unfortunately, it didn't come out. We had a blast just dancing and laughing. We got to hang out with Lori and Megan (both from the crisis line). Man, those crisis line folks know how to party! Shhh...don't tell our callers! Anyway, here are some pictures from the night: Tanya and Alex at his houseme and Alex....why are we in the bathroom? and why is he playing the guitar in the bathroom?
Tanya, how many mudslides did you have, young lady?
PARTY PIC! Tanya and Alex's girlfriend, SusieDr. Zhevegas baby!Crisis line pic! Lori, me, Tanya and Megan
Megan and her boyfriend...what is up with that look on his face?
Lori and Alex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Methinks it might be time for that nice padded room