Friday, February 15, 2008

Just call me Tammy

OMG, I don't know why this is so funny, but it is. I am sitting here shaking with laughter just thinking about it. So, last night at the crisis line, I had paged an oncall worker. I left my name and return number. Well, when he called in, my co-worker Sara got him and he said "yea, I'm returning Tammy's call". Sara looked at me and said "Tammy I have your oncall", and started laughing. This started a chain reaction of laughter amongst all of us there and I was laughing so hard I couldn't answer the phone.....then today, Mike gets a voicemail from one of his reviewers that starts with "Hi Ed".......so, just call us Tammy and Ed from now on. I'm thinking of spelling it with an "i" at the end, or possible "ie". I can't decide. OMG, I can't stop laughing....it's really not that funny....but it is all at the same time. :O

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love it! That is as good as Venoa saying, "This is Noa, may I help you?".....and the person on the other end saying, "Yes, Melon...." Melon? How do you get Melon from Noa?

KD said...

Melon? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, gotta love the crisis line!