Wednesday, February 13, 2008

F the TPS reports!

Oh my, the TPS reports are causing somewhat of a rift amongst my team. I'm a little scared. We have Mike refusing to do parts of it and blaming it on Amy, we have me yelling about who has more pages to do, we have Melissa telling us we sound like a bunch of elementary school children. It's hard out here for a pimp! We don't really have paperwork at my job, but yesterday, our boss ran a report for each person that lists all the blank fields in our cases in the new database they are trying to get up and running. I clocked in at 5.5 pages of blanks, thank you very much. I am now down to a page and a half and am also having homicidal ideation. Yikes. So, as an ode to the movie Office Space, we have deemed this report the "TPS report" and have been quoting the movie non-stop. And laughing a lot-especially when we had to explain to our boss what a TPS report is.....Life in corporate America-ain't it grand?

Is it Friday yet because, I gotta be honest with you, I'm already over this week. Done. OVER IT.

Gotta get back to my TPS report. Au revoir.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe what a bunch of nerds we are. We're looking up "money laundering" in a dictionary.

KD said...

don't you have anything better to do? I have some TPS reports I can send ya.....

Anonymous said...

Last time the people to cake ratio was too large