Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A hot mess

I am a hot mess today. Note to self-don't try to run errands before work. It just doesn't work. You get all frazzled and worked up for no reason. Then, when you get to work, you look like, well, a hot mess.

Today's edition of What Not To Do is a good one. Remember people, do as I say, not as I do. Ok, so let's say you are doing laundry on your day off and when you go to transfer the clothes from the washer to the dryer you discover that not only have you washed your clothes, but also.....your keys (that are now nice and shiny, by the way). I was a bit concerned since I have remote keyless entry, I was pretty sure that water damage was on the list of things you shouldn't do to it. So, I went upstairs to see if I could get it to work. At first, Sunny (my car) had no response, however, once I shook the remote off a bit, it worked like a charm. Not that I plan on doing this again, but it's nice to know it will still work (because, let's be honest-knowing me, it will happen again).

I anticipated putting the birthday pictures on here today, however, my camera battery has died, therefore, we will have to wait until tomorrow for the fun and excitement that is me on stage doing the Hokey Pokey.... :)

So, since we had ice pellets from heaven all evening, I stayed home, watched some mindless crap TV, messaged a cute boy on MySpace and managed to squeeze in the best bubble bath ever. Now, this may seem small but let me tell you something, I can't count how many times I have been anxiously anticipating my nice hot bubble bath only to get in and find the water lukewarm at best. Nothing makes me crankier. Luckily last night this was not the case-the water was hot, hot, hot. I think I died and went to Kerri heaven. Glorious. I then had to fight allegations that, as an old person, I would be going to bed at 7:30pm (there were cracks about my false teeth too, Poly-grip, something like that). I will have you know lights went out at 10:03pm Mr. Tessier! 10:03PM!!!! I am totally out of control......

No comments: