Thursday, February 21, 2008

ghost town

So, pretty much everyone has been sent home from work due to Ice Storm 2008. Everyone, that is, except for me. Not that I'm complaining, I've actually been able to get quite a bit of work done today, but it is a little eerie being in this gigantic office building with hardly anyone here. That, and the stress from my earlier 2.5 hour commute has caused me to drown my sorrows in....chocolate. Sad, but true. Gonna have to work out double time for that one, which I will now be able to do tonight since book club was cancelled. While I love my book club girls dearly, the idea of an unexpected free night at home is quite appealing right about now. RP, think I should do some laundry?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can plan for it at least . . . and then see how it goes