Friday, February 08, 2008

I ate my weight in cheese dip

We like cheese over here on the Midwest Rocks Team. Cheese and chocolate, that is. Today at work we are celebrating my birthday with a food extravaganza. Yes, we started eating cheese dip around 10:00am (like there's anything wrong with that!). I keep threatening to stick my face in the giant chocolate cake that awaits me (gonna have to work out with the exercise belt DOUBLE time tonight!). I should have worn my fat pants because I am full up to here with cheese. And I may have more-it is, after all, only 11:20am......

Big plans for the birthday this weekend. A small party and myself (and by small I mean approximately 15-20 people because I am SOOO popular-right DT?) are going to the Jive and Wail tomorrow night to celebrate the 5th anniversary of my 27th birthday. I LOVE the Jive and Wail-it is such good times! Tomorrow morning I am going to First Watch for some yummy breakfast with a couple of my girlfriends, then I just plan to lounge around, perhaps go shopping and just basically chill until my designated driver, one Michael E. Tinnin, comes to pick me up. We invited our UR person from CenterPointe today and I think she is coming, so the party will be a' hoppin tomorrow night!!!!! I think even Alex from work is coming which I know Amy is excited about (even though she is a lesbian, she has a bit of a crush on ol' Alex P. Keaton). I got teary eyed last night as I got home, got my mail and saw that I had a birthday card from Grandpa. He had enclosed a $20, which he totally didn't have to do, I mean he lives on Social Security for God's sake. It's just another reason why I love him so much, he is such a thoughtful person and he loves his Kerri-bird!!!! :) I also got gift certificates from my sis and Jon (thank ya, thank ya very much!) and the Batto's (much thanks!) which I will most likely use during my shopping excursion tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my friend Erin's birthday as well, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ern! Today is Chris Mayer's birthday (my boss at the crisis line) and Sunday is her sister Laura's birthday (we are the Aquarius girls-we ROCK!!!!). Love you guys-hope you all have a great birthday!!! Are you all turning 27 again too???? Congrats!

Hey DT-I was totally rockin' the single braid today until Mike made fun of me and called me Pippi Longstocking....he's a dirty bastard. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always thought Pippi Longstocking was famous for the double braid???

KD said...

you are correct sir. mike is a retard. pass it on.

Anonymous said...

Uh, actually the reference was Pocahontas NOT Pippi Longstocking. Apparently, one is getting demented in her old age.
So sayeth the "retard"

KD said...

oh Retard-I loveth you so!!!! :) and remember this-you will ALWAYS be SEVEN MONTHS older than me.......luv u! :)