Tuesday, February 12, 2008

by popular demand

Alright, so here are some pix from my birthday. My lame ass finally figured out how to post them (I'm getting slower and dumber in my old age). Anway, as you can see by the pix, we had a GREAT time! I love everyone that came to party with me! My friends are the BEST!GROUP SHOT: Alex, Allison, Shauna, Tanya, Melanie, Me and Mike-most of those folks work with me at the crisis line....don't tell any of our callers! :)
my friend Sarah with me and Mike (Canada-she's "Broker", the one you like to talk football with!). Thanks for the drink Sarah-I think it sent me over the edge....HA!
Mike and The Curds-Ashley (who works with us at the day job) and her sister Andrea.
Miss Tanya, have you been drinking my friend????
me with Alex from the crisis line, AKA Alex P. Keaton. I wonder if he handed out any of his business cards?
Awwww! Mikey lovin' on Amy and Shannon
me and my girl Allison. Is my drink empty? Must be time for another one!
I decided I wanted to wear Mike's hat...I kinda like it!

picture before the drinking began (when we still looked good). :)
Allison, Tanya, Melanie and Shauna. These girls make working at the crisis line SO worth it-they make me laugh so hard I can hardly stand it sometimes!
Denise, Shannon, Amy and me. LOVE these girls!!!!!
yes, evidence that I was indeed up on the stage in front of the entire bar. We had to do the Hokey Pokey, complete with the line "put your ass in, put your ass out".......uh, yea.....I think I'd only had two drinks at that point too...proof I'll do anything for a laugh.....
apparently the gang pooled their money together to get me on stage to do "Like a Virgin" (inside joke, long story, involves me and Amy Henson at Novaks on karaoke night.....), they never did play it, which was probably a good thing. Amy was envisioning me slinking around on the piano and then my drunk ass falling off of it....now THAT would have been entertaining!!!!!


2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the birthday pics. Wish I coulda been there to celebrate with you. And, WOW, you even got Amy Henson out to party with you? That girl definitely loves you!!! :)

KD said...

I know! I kept saying all night "Amy Henson left her house for THREE HOURS just for me!". She is an admitted recluse, I feel honored!
Wish u couldv'e been there too! I miss my Heidi. Oh yea, and JP too. :)