Saturday, February 09, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

It's my birthday! We're gonna party like it's my birthday! :)

It's been a good day so far. Granted I had a sleepless night due to this constant muscle spasm in my neck, but other than that (and a bit of a muscle relaxer hangover), I am having a good day. I went to brunch with Sue and Renee (and little Kyra who wanted to sit by her Kerri-very sweet!) then Renee and I went shopping and were both pleasantly surprised by the size jeans we were able to get into-I'm in my goal size baby! Happy birthday to me indeed! On that principle alone I had to buy them! DUH! I am heading over to my friend Maggie's house here in a bit-the Book Club girls are scrapbooking today. Much as I love to scrapbook, I didn't want to do that on my birthday, but I do wanna see the girls. After that I may go jogging (it's 52 degrees here today!) and/or take a nap. Mikey will be here around 6:30 to pick my happy ass up. My nice little group for tonight has grown to a party of 15-20, but that's cool!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN! I hope you are having a great day as well. Guess what? We leave for Phoenix a month from today! YAY!

Thanks to everyone who has sent me birthday cards and gift certs (my fave!), Aunt Paula-your card made me laugh out loud and Aunt Mary-your card scared me (it has one of the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz on it!). Love you guys much! I got to talk to my parents and sister already today (talking to my dad on the phone is always a treat....he is a nut ball!). I can't wait for tonight to be with all my wonderful friends. I am a lucky, lucky girl. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Hope your kickin it and keepin it real