Friday, February 22, 2008

slammed

We are slammed at work today ya'll. My blogging will be short and sweet today, I'm afraid as I actually have to do some work. Bastards.

Ok, so who watched American Idol last night? Why didn't Jacuzzi (as my mother calls him), get voted off? WTF? So the one gay kid got the boot (did you see the other gay kid Danny crying? Good Lord, get a grip boy!). And the kid that looks like Peter Frampton got the boot-kinda surprised, I thought for sure Moon River dude would have gone, I mean he was horrible even in the group medley last night. Don't know any of the girls, but from what I hear, the two that got the boot weren't real memorable anyway. No loss, no foul I guess.

This weather sucks. Luckily, however, we did not get the second wave of crap that was supposed to hit us today. I have been talking with all of my reviewers in Pennsylvania today who are now getting the weather we had yesterday. I told them they didn't need to thank me. :) I think the girls and I are going to see Jumper tonight. Hayden Christiansen? I'm there. Tomorrow I am finally getting my hair did, it is LONG overdue. I love that I work with my stylists mom, I just yell over the cubicle at Paulette and she calls her daughter and makes an appointment for me. Sweet. We are going to a charity event tomorrow night and are apparently meeting at Alex P. Keaton's house first. I thought we were just joking about that plan, but apparently it's actually happening. Whatever. Doing dinner with the book club girls on Sunday, it's a busy weekend and I wouldn't have it any other way!

The best part of my weekend will be getting to talk to My Canadian on the phone....... ;)

2 comments:

kristy said...

Jon does an excellent imitation of Danny. :)

I'm boycotting jumper. Rachel Bilson (who I used to love) was so incredibly rude when they interviewed her on my favorite morning show last week. She was even rude to callers!! Now, they keep replaying her clip over and over and its pretty funny. Dallas is sticking it to Bilson now!!

KD said...

Oh, I'd love to hear Jon's impression!
Ew, I don't like rude....damn you Rachel!!!!!