Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I miss my Mikey!!!

My Mikey isn't at work again today....I miss you Mikey! Hope you are feeling ok! Work just isn't the same without him...it's eerily quiet.....and I'm bored. I miss just sitting, working, then all of a sudden hearing...."Ker Bear?" from across the cubicles, knowing my Mikey is needing something very, very important....there has been no singing this week, I'm sad to say. It is a dark, dark time in managed care land...

So, is it too much to ask that the stupid Pond Scum (sorry Aunt Diane) beat the freakin Brewers? All I'm asking for is a sweep, but NOOOOOOO, they had to lose last night keeping my Cubbies from taking over first place....Let's do this, Pond Scum!!! I guess the Cubs will just have to keep on winning, can't rely on anyone else to lose....they are only a game back, so they are doing aiiiight.....GO CUBS!

Well, Grandpa and I are heading to Salem this weekend. Should be good times had by all! We'll be doing some fishing, maybe playing some Yahtzee and, according to my baby brother, going out Saturday night....in Rolla.....with his friends....yee haw! :) I got to talk to my little bro last night for the first time in, I swear, a million years. I thought he didn't love me anymore because he never calls me, never responds to me on MySpace......he said he DID TOO call me, last week...I politely reminded him that it was 11:30 at night, in the middle of the week, those of us that are RESPONSIBLE ADULTS are sleeping at that time of night because we have to get up at SIX IN THE MORNING....ahhhh, to be 23 again.....

So, my mom is on vacation this week and next. How is she spending it, you may ask? Well, in patented Val style (I love you Mommy!), she is.........................CLEANING. Gotta love it. My head was filled with visuals of mom and dad cleaning yesterday, as Red and I were emailing about it, I was seriously laughing out loud. Seems yesterday was Clean The Grout In The Kitchen Floor Tiles Day. Very exciting! What was making me laugh is that, my dear, um, entrepreneurial father decided their current cleaning method was just not doing the trick, so daddy dearest rigged up his own device in order to get the job done. Dad took an electric drill and rigged up the brush from the previous cleaning device to it and....voila! A spinning scrubber that wiped out that grout! Dad is a freakin' genius.....can't wait to see how he handles Cleaning All The Windows In The Entire House Day today.......I love my parents. I really think they need a reality show. I'd watch it.........did I mention that my dad was still feeling the effects of the anesthesia from his visit to the doctor earlier that day???? Nothing like being high and using power tools....


Speaking of reality shows, is anyone besides me watching Big Brother? I mean, seriously, these people are nuts. It's good times, y'all! I wanna bitch slap that Jen girl. Really...she is everything that is wrong with the world....

No comments: