Thursday, August 09, 2007

Feelin' hot, hot, hot!

F me, it's hot outside! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! I feel like my eyeballs are gonna melt. I mean, seriously people! Last night when I left the crisis line at 9pm, my car said it was still 98 degrees (hey, wasn't that Nick Lachey's band? It's the hardest thing I'll ever have to do...to turn around and walk away and tell you I don't love you.....). That just ain't right.

OMG, I have SUCH a low tolerance for stupid this week. I'm not bragging when I say that I am good at my job (it's just a fact, deal with it), so when I encounter people that can only be described as, well, morons, I get frustrated. I just don't understand it. Especially when they've been doing this job way longer than I have. Mikey knows what I'm talking about-right Mikey? It is a true WTF-moment. Nuff about that.

My Cubs are starting to irritate me. They are just totally sucking lately. And now, are playing a four game set against a team that beat Mil-i-wau-kee 19 to 4 last night. This does not bode well for the slumping Cubbies who can't seem to score runs and who have lost their last 6 of 7, including the last 4 in a row. What is a miracle is that they are still only a game out of 1st place. Thanks for also sucking, Brew Crew, appreciate it. The Cubs need to get their heads out of their asses and play some ball already! No blaming the billy goat, no excuses, JUST DO IT! Ok, I'm done now.

No comments: