Friday, August 10, 2007

Did you hear about the dead dinosaurs found in Switzerland?

They're dead. It's true. Tanya and I tried desperately last night to find a picture of a dead dinosaur with x's over his eyes, but to no avail (yep, we were working REALLY hard at the crisis line last night....). This is the best I could do:
So, my Cubbies finally freakin' won last night, 10-2. It's about f'ing time! They are only a half a game out of first right now. Gotta watch those pesky Cardinals, however, they are only 5.5 out! When did that happen? Must have been during this week when the Cubs and Brewers sucked ass.
My parents will be in the STL today, yay! We are having a big family pow-wow for Red and Jon. Ain't no party like a Baumgartner party, cuz a Baumgartner party don't stop! HOLLA! :) Mom and I are doing some shopping and cooking tonight to prepare, I'm excited to get to see everyone! I challenge all y'all to some volleyball-LET'S DO THIS!
OMG, I have already laughed so much today and it's not even 10am. I've already finished off one 20 oz. Diet Coke and I am on my second one now. I need rehab. I'm gonna go to the Cirque Lodge and hang out with Lindsay Lohan. Or Promises of Malibu. I can't decide.

No comments: