Friday, August 24, 2007

uh...........

Dude, the last two days at work have kinda sucked. It's true. I am dead tired people! I swear, I only had two martini's last night, but I woke up with one hell of a headache and I have been wiped out all frickin' day. If this is what getting old is like, then I want NONE OF IT!

And now it is thundering and I guess gonna storm all night. Ain't no thang though, I'm not planning on doing anything but sitting on my couch tonight anyway. I am doing the L6 5K tomorrow morning at 7:30am (ugh), so a good night's rest is in order, I think. I'll probably do a short jog tonight (if it isn't raining) as I haven't jogged since Tuesday.

I am in mourning. My Mikey is on vacation next week. Whatever will I do without him for an entire week? It is actually a week and a half because of the holiday coming up, and I am off the day after the holiday. I will have serious Mikey withdrawals....BOO! Who is gonna sing to/with me? Who is gonna walk down to the cafeteria with me? Who, I ask? Who?

No comments: