Thursday, August 02, 2007

My Mikey is back!!!!

Yay, my Mikey is back at work today. All is now right with the world. He's got a nice lookin' shiner too....something about a knife fight with some street thugs....oh, wait, sorry, that was the "Beat It" video....my bad!

Heidi, your theory has been proven correct.....thanks to Heidi's blog post about craving Taco Bell, I, too, last night was craving it and gave in to the craving (DAMMIT!). And the theory of needing at least three mild sauce packets per item is correct....the Taco Bell on Chippewa was VERY generous with the mild sauce packets last night, I even had some leftover, that I will be stashing for future use......

Getting excited for my big road trip to Salem with Grandpa this weekend! We are leaving early Saturday morning. The trip promises to be a good time-how could it not? Red and Jon will be there for Red's 10 year high school reunion (SHS rocks, y'all!), Chloe will be there to get Stubby all riled up and Hank all riled up as well-but in a completely different way.....there will be some fishing, probably several trips to the Super Wal-Mart, maybe a Yahtzee (Lucky Jew Game) tournament or two and, according to Tim-we are all going out Saturday night....to a bar....in Rolla...with Tim's friends. This should be interesting......

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Yet another reason that I miss living in the GT crizzo.....the Chippewa Taco Bell. They are definitely sauce generous.