Friday, August 31, 2007

Chi-town, here I come!!!

Chicago can't handle this.....KD is on her way, yo! I am leaving bright and early in the morning for Chicago. I am beyond excited! It's gonna be a great time. Eric and I have BIG plans, big plans, I tell ya! I can't wait to be there, to feel the buzz in the air over the Cubs, it's gonna be exciting. And not to mention actually going to Wrigley Field on Monday-it's like a religious experience, really. Never fear, I am going to the Billygoat Tavern to Reverse The Curse. Yep, singlehandedly, I'm gonna do it. Wish me luck. I want to give a shout out to my friends Erin and Renee who are taking me to and picking me up from the train station, respectively. I truly appreciate your assistance! I will definitely return the favor! I am excited to take the train. I will have my Book Club book and several magazines ready to roll! The iPod is charging as we speak, I should be good to go. I really hope the Cubs win on Monday when we are there, I want to get a chance to sing "Go Cubs Go", which they only sing after a win (Go Cubs Go, Go Cubs Go, hey Chicago, whaddya say, the Cubs are gonna win today!).

I will be missing a family BBQ this weekend at Aunt Jan's house, kinda sad about that. That, and my sis and brother-in-law are moving to frickin' Texas this weekend....maybe it's better that I'm not around for that....

There will be no more blog posting until next Wednesday...I know, I know, you are TOTALLY bummed, but it's just the way it is people, get over it! :)

Canada-I am the World's Crappiest Friend. Hope you still love me! :)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Where are you? You promised to be back to blogging by today.