Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thanks to my sister, I am now hooked on "The Hills"

How could you do this to me Red? I spent an hour of my night last night watching The Hills....and now I am hooked. Thanks a lot! I mean, how could they treat Lauren like that? It's a travesty. And that Spencer-could he BE more of a tool? I mean, seriously!!!!

So, I am torn this week. My beloved Cubbies are 1.5 games out of first. Not so bad. The problem? The team standing in their way, the Brewers, are playing.....the Cardinals this week. In order for the Brewers to lose, the Cardinals must win. It is against everything I stand for, but I must cheer for the Cardinals, at least for a couple of games. I don't want them winning too many because then they'll be right back in the race and are playing the Cubs this weekend. Of course, none of this matters if the Cubs can't get their heads out of their asses and win some games. Hell, by Sunday, the Cubs could be in 3rd place and the freakin' Cardinals could be in first. It could happen. I hope it doesn't, but it could.....

Heidi, email me about scheduling a time to do dinner. You know how busy I am...HA (that is sooooo a joke, I mean, hello, she has a newborn for crying out loud!). Will there be waffle fries in our futures? Only time will tell!

Had a good dinner with my sis last night. We went to Rigazzi's on The Hill for some good ol' St. Louis Italian. It was super yummy! Of course, we yapped the whole time, that's what sisters do! I'm glad we are spending as much time together as possible before she moves to The Big D.... :(

And to end this post, a special present from Mikey: "Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, look at these!". Did I get that right, Mikey? It's complete with hand movements, obviously I can't show them to you on this blog.....see Mike if you'd like to see them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like such stupid TV . . . as opposed to the quality stuff like Days of our Lives!!!!

KD said...

It's true-Days IS quality television......

Anonymous said...

That's right. Where else would you learn about things like the Biker Relocation Program?

KD said...

ah yes, the Biker Relocation Program. Thank GOD they were there when Bo Brady needed them the most....