Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Uh, who's idea was it to build an office park right next to a landfill???

I mean, seriously. The landfill is ripe today y'all. Before I know it, Mikey will be walking down the aisles, spraying air freshener, saying "it smells like boo boo in here". Combined with 100 degree heat, it makes for an interesting day.....

Sister, did you watch Age of Love last night? I so knew he was gonna pick that Amanda girl. Whatever, she was kinda a biatch. I'm over it. My sister has turned me on to another show that I can't believe I haven't been watching. "My Boys" on TBS. Uh, HELLO, the girl is a sportswriter....in Chicago....for the CUBS. How is it I have been missing out on this? Well, I watched it last night and LOVED it! All the Cubbie and Chicago references? How could I not?

Speaking of the Cubs, they are kinda sucking up the joint lately. I know, I know, Grandpa is saying right now "you know what Cubs stands for don't you?". Yes, I've heard the joke:
Completely
Useless
By
September

Well listen up all you haters, it's not the case this year, aiiight? Yes, their best player is injured for at least a month, and they have lost 3 out of their last 4. I'm not panicking......yet. Luckily, the Brewers keep losing, so the Cubbies are still only 1 game out of 1st place. It'll be ok......

So, I injured myself again last night. Are you surprised? I was getting out of the shower, and was rushing as I apparently had mascara in my eye, I was trying to get to the eye makeup remover when I banged my ankle into the side of the bathtub....after I stopped cursing, I sat there and watched it turn various shades of red then settle on a nice purple color.....today it's a bit on the green side but doesn't hurt a bit. Seriously, where is that helmet I ordered? I clearly am not cut out to live on my own....

Is everyone ready for the cowboy-themed going away party for Red and Jon on Saturday? Wear your hair in pigtails ladies because it's gonna be a paaarrrrttttay! :) I hope everyone doesn't mind wearing cowboy hats when it's 100 degrees outside.....

No comments: