Thursday, August 23, 2007

I need fifty dolla's to make u holla.......

OMG I heard "Wild Thing" by Tone Loc on the radio this morning. It was some good times. I got to listen to it as I sat in traffic on Hwy 70....seems there was a FIVE car pile up right in the center lane. Bummer. People can't drive, I swear.
So, I'm a bit sleepy this morning. I was up until midnight watching my Cubbies...I knew it would be a late game since they are on the West Coast, but really wasn't feeling EXTRA INNINGS. I have to get up at 6:00am people! Geez! It was all good in the hood though because the Cubs won in the 10th, thanks to Henry Blanco (AKA Hank White), who, I swear, has the best Mexi-mullet in all of baseball. It is truly a sight to behold.I couldn't find a good picture that would truly illustrate the beauty of his mullet. You'll just have to use your imagination. Mullets rule.
So, I am already ready for the weekend. Not that I'm doing anything exciting, mind you, just looking forward to it. I am doing a 5K on Saturday....it starts at 7:30am (ugh!).....and it's in Chesterfield....a good 35 minute drive for me....meaning I will roughly have to get up around 6:00am....ON A SATURDAY. Ain't no thang though, it's for a good cause, so I'm happy to do it (lets see if I'm still "happy" come Saturday morning).
Well, I have some actual work to do now, so I must go. Hope all is well with everyone. T-minus 9 days until I leave for Chicago!!!!

4 comments:

kristy said...

omg, i always thought the lyric was "to make you hot" not holla...god, i was a dorky tween!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh Tone Loc . . . what a great song!!!

KD said...

it IS a classic...not as good as "Funky Cold Medina" (Sheena was a man!!!)

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if you could definitely state that one song is better than the other, as they are both amazingly good.