Friday, August 03, 2007

With friends like these....who needs enemies?

I mean seriously....I asked Mike to help me get "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie out of my head and what did he do? Well, he and Amy proceeded to belt out a stirring (yet, oddly beautiful) rendition of the song right here in the office....SO not helpful in getting it out of my head, but whatever, I mean, I hope you know, I hope you know, that this has nothing to do with you....oh, wait, sorry.....

My foot hurts. After yesterday's jog (yes, in the 100 degree heat), my toes were cramping up, kinda like a Charley horse, they are now sore and I am kinda limping around like the lame-o that I am....

Work is slow today, which is a good thing, especially for a Friday. I'm hopin' to get outta here at a decent time today, gotta pack up for the big trip to Salem tonite, go to Auntie C's to water the flowers and then am just gonna chill tonite. I'll probably jog too since I'm not sure if I'll be doing that while in Salem (I think I will mostly be eating and drinking beer....).

Mikey-can't wait until our special movie nite! :)

And, last but CERTAINLY not least..................GO CUBS!

2 comments:

kristy said...

you can run with me Saturday if you want. we can dodge the chickens, goats, and rabid dogs together. :) oh, and those freaking geese

KD said...

I may take u up on it....oh, do we REALLY have to run by the bird house??? i'm all kinds of skuuuuured......