Monday, August 20, 2007

Quality television

Ok, so I got caught up in watching "Rock of Love" on VH1 yesterday. Whose idea was this trainwreck? I mean, these women are dirty, trashy, skank-whores and Bret Michaels is no prize himself-time has not been good to him. He looks ok with that bandana and cowboy hat on, but in one episode, he was standing there in his man-jammies and no bandana on, and let me tell ya...I was skurrrrred. Nothing sexier than a middle-aged, balding man with shoulder length hair standing there in his man-jammies. Yikes. Trainwreck as it was, you may be asking yourself-ok, so if it was so bad,why were you watching it all day? Valid question. My only response, is that much like a trainwreck, I couldn't look away. I was mesmerized by the awesome badness of it all. Can't wait for next week's episode.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock of Love is the best show, ever, hands down. My friend, Emily, was actually groped up by Bret Michaels once. That show is a freakin methadone clinic, well without the methadone, I guess. Will someone get these bitches some methadone?? Man-jammies. Gotta get JD some o' those. Hot.

KD said...

Rob-did u see the episode w/the man jammies? That hair? Ugh! It was hideous! And that one crack-whore Tiffany? Wow, words can't even describe how strung out, mentally ill she was! YIKES!

Anonymous said...

Don' threaten me wiff a goo time . . .gonna be my new catch phrase. Rodeo just made me want to throw up. Are they going to make a Charm School-Rock of Love? OMG--I'll have to quit my job.